Convergent Technologies enables organizations across the globe identify key building blocks and to develop optimal solutions with low total cost of ownership.
“Convergence” will always be the key driving force behind all our development work.
When you surround any of our technology offering with other modular convergence possibilities, you would begin to lay a foundation for a total digital facility, which is our vision for the future.
- Convergent Technologies has created best practices that help you get up and running with minimal disruption to ensure you target your effort quickly and efficiently.
- Open Architecture to support Content Acquisition and Delivery capabilities for serving content to users through PC, Mobile, PDA, Telephone, Television and other Content Access Devices
- Customized Automated Workgroups, Integrated Enterprise and Extended Enterprise Applications
- Scalable Architecture to enable Enterprise Application Integration with a broad install base of existing Applications, Operating Systems and Devices
- Real-time Information Exchange with Business Intelligence and Forecasting capabilities
- Our Solution Framework is engineered to significantly reduce the cost of doing business by seamlessly integrating with the existing business processes in an organization.
- Convergent Technologies facilitates fully integrated, globally distributed delivery capability and firm relationships with the best companies in the world to leverage, develop and deploy intelligent end-to-end solutions.
- When you surround our technology offerings with various convergence possibilities, you would begin to lay a foundation for a total digital facility, which is our vision for the future.
- Convergent Technologies is executing a phased approach towards its business model.
Project Management Tools and Practice
Requirements Analysis and Mock-up Prototyping Tools
- Enterprise Architect
Communication with Customer
Weekly Communication with Customer using Skype, Webex or Teamviewer
- 3D Process for Full Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Discovery Workshops to do Requirements Gathering
- Iterative Design and Development Practice with milestone based deliveries
Collaborative Development and Version Control
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Project Planning and Management
- Microsoft Project Plan
- Weekly Milestone Tracking and Communication with Customer (PPT Dashboard and Detailed XLS with Milestones, Issues and Risks )
- Daily Status Report through an in house Tool (CT Plus)
- Issue Logging and Monitoring using CT IssueTracker