Responsive Web DesignOne design for all devices. It doesn't work, does it?
From mobile browsers to notebooks and tablets, users are visiting your website from a wide range of devices and browsers. Are your designs ready?
Responsive Design is an approach to web development which makes the website design compatible across devices like smart phones, iPads and other tablets. This coding practice gives the website the exact look on the mobile devices as on laptops or desktops.
Off-late a large percentage of our clients are demanding responsive designs for their websites. We’ve honed our skills in responsive design implementation and have built a solid portfolio over time.
What we offer:
- Current website analysis
- Responsive design implementation
- Compatibility with all browser sizes
- No functionality loss
- Mobile compatibility
- Responsive design Base CSS: For Typography, code, Tables, Forms, Buttons
- Web UI Component: Dropdowns, Buttons, Navigation menu, Labels, Breadrumbs, Pagination, Thumbnails, Alerts, Progress bars
- Built on LESS: A CSS grid system for designing adaptive websites
- Cross platform: Ensures that the output is consistent across platforms & browsers
- Integration: Simple, fast and easy to work with existing sites
- Compatibility: Takes into account the future design & development standards e.g. HTML5 & CSS3
- Open Source