Defining the Future of SportsSchool Sports and Physical Education – Fitness for All Sports Technology – Analytics Skill Development
Sequoia Fitness and Sports Technology is an innovation-led, technology partner build for today’s digital challenges. It is led by a core team of professionals with Experience in Olympics, Commonwealth Games and International Olympic Academy with Sports expertise in Sports Administration, Sports Technology, Fitness and Education.
Our flagship program – Fitness365 – is India’s 1st Sports, Health and Physical Education Program for School and Corporates, and it has positively impacted 1,25,000+ children across India.
Road to FIFA U-17 World Cup, 2017
Initiative by Sequoia Fitness and Sports Technology and TheFootballLink
The legacy project of the FIFA Under-17 football World Cup, Mission XI Million, is a pioneering initiative by All India Football Federation (AIFF) and the Govt. of India. Mission XI Million will truly change the future of Indian football and the way the sport is perceived by kids all around the country. Sequoia Fitness and Sports Technology is the ‘Sports Education Partner’ for Mission Eleven Million Program of U-17 FIFA World Cup in India. We have teamed up with The Football Link Sports to Plan, Strategize and organise multiple Football Tournaments, Talent Scouting and Consumer Engagement programs across multiple cities across India by using TheFootballLink’s Fcube Technology for skill evaluation and sharing digital player evaluation reports with players, coaches and community.
Technology Solutions for Major Games and Organisations
We are a leading digital services company that provides Consulting, Software Development and Systems Integration services.
We have build Digital Platforms and CRM and Knowledge Management Solutions for different Sports Organisations and Corporates across different domains.
Our Team Members have worked on delivering Live TV Graphics for Barcelona Olympics, ESPN Star Sports, NDTV, DD and Zee TV and Real-time Results Systems and services for Sports and Parlimentary Elections. We have also worked on CWG Delhi 2010 Website Volunteer Portal, Queen’s Baton Relay Website and Green Games Website. We have built sports technology solutions for Libero Sports, Kickoff Solutions, TheFootballLink, SPEFL and training and skilling organisations.
Sequoia Fitness and Sports Technology is a Governing Council Member of Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Sector Skills Council (SPEF-SC) – a part of Skill India Mission by Govt. of India. It has developed the Qualification Packs (QPs) and National Occupation Standards (NOS) for Grassroot Sports Coaches, Physical Activity Trainer, Sports Masseur, Fitness Trainer and newer Qps. It is registered as a Training Partner for Skills Development.
- Structured Sports, Health and Physical Education Program for all Children (AIM for Good Fitness)
2. Sports Talent Identification Fitness Assessments For all Sports Compatibillity test for SportsFit and Athletic Children
3. Sports Talent Nurturing For SportsFit and Athletic Children to build Elite Talent Pool (AIM for Sporting Excellence)
4. Building High Performance Sports Teams (Excelling in Inter-school, District, State Levels with AIM for Getting into National Teams)
Fitness365 runs India’s first Structured, Age-appropriate curriculum based, Progressive and Integrated Sports, Health and Physical Education (SHAPE365) Program and TOP Sports Coaching for School. SHAPE365 is inclusive in nature, aims at participation of all children and designed to work with available space and infrastructure in each school.
Assessment of Fitness and Sports
- Fitness and Health Assessment for All Children
- Sports Compatibility Tests and Skills Assessment
- PAN India National Fitness Index for each Age/Gender
Intervention through Structured Curriculum and Trainers
Class-wise Curriculum for N-12 Classes
- Individual, Team Sports and Fun Games
- Health and Nutrition
- Olympism and Values of Sports
Monitoring by Schools, Trainers and Parents
- ‘Active Connect’ Web Portal
- Fitness and Sports Skills Assessment Report Cards for each child
- Goal setting and Recommendations
- Access curriculum and activities