Mobile Application Development
What We Offer
Convergent Technologies (Convergenttec) is one of trusted software service providers based out of India. Convergent Technologies enables organizations across the globe identify key building blocks and to develop optimal solutions with low total cost of ownership. “Convergence” will always be the key driving force behind all our development work. When you surround any of our technology offering with other modular convergence possibilities, you would begin to lay a foundation for a total digital facility, which is our vision for the future.
Convergenttec`s Solution Framework facilitates:
- Open Architecture to support Content Acquisition and Delivery capabilities for serving content to users through PC, Smart Phones, Tablets, Television and other Content Access Devices
- Integrated Enterprise and Extended Enterprise Applications
- Scalable Architecture to enable Enterprise Application Integration with a broad install base of existing Applications, Operating Systems and Devices
- Real-time Information Exchange with Business Intelligence and Forecasting capabilities
Convergenttec’s Solution Framework is engineered to significantly reduce the cost of doing business by seamlessly integrating with the existing business processes in an organization.
With its presence in India, US and Austria to facilitate fully integrated, globally distributed delivery capability and firm relationships with the best companies in the world,Convergent Technologies leverages, develops and deploys intelligent end-to-end solutions. When you surround our technology offerings with various convergence possibilities, you would begin to lay a foundation for a total digital facility, which is our vision for the future.
Convergent Technologies is executing a phased approach towards its business model.
Enterprise Content Management:
Convergenttec has developed expertise in a wide array of enterprise solutions available in the marketplace, including:
- Web Content Management (WCM)
- Document and Records Management, Compliance and Control
- Enterprise Imaging Solutions
- Enterprise Search
- SharePoint Integration
Convergenttec has created portal best practices that help you get up and running with minimal disruption to ensure you target your effort quickly and efficiently:
- Content Services Framework using Sharepoint, SmoothGreen, Alfresco, Drupal, Joomla and DotNetNuke
- Portal Strategy
- Collaboration Technology Development and Implementation
- Portal Upgrade
1. Microsoft Dynamics/Microsoft CRM
2. Avaya Contact Center Express
4. Siebel CRM – High Tech & Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Cross-Industry Implementation and Upgrade Services
5. Oracle CRM On Demand – Consumer Goods
6. Oracle Business Intelligence
Technology initiatives with either an enterprise-wide or customer-focused scope are inherently complex and effort, time, and knowledge intensive. These require specialized skills to innovate and stay abreast of latest technology trends while continually moving up the Technology Value Chain.
Customized Software Development at Convergenttec encompasses 3 main areas:
- Full Life Cycle Software Development: Either on site or offshore which covers all aspects of software development from requirements definition through development, quality assurance, installation, education/training and implementation.
- Software Transition: Transforming code from legacy technologies to newer frameworks or platforms.
- IP Creation or Product Development
- Knowledge Management 75%
- Custom Application Development 80%
- Application Integration 50%
Years of Experience
Percentage of Repeat Customers
Employee Happiness Index
View Success Stories
Convergent Technologies`s solutions have been adopted in diverse industries including Manufacturing, Consumer Durables, Defence/Security, Automobiles, Retail, Printing and Publishing, Television Channels, Telecom, Pharmaceuticals, Tourism, Insurance, Transport & Logistics.
Project Management Tools and Practice
Requirements Analysis and Mock-up Prototyping Tools
- Enterprise Architect
Communication with Customer
- Monday and Thursday Communication with Customer using Skype, Webex or Teamviewer
- 3D Process for Full Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Discovery Workshops to do Requirements Gathering
- Iterative Design and Development Practice with milestone based deliveries
Collaborative Development and Version Control
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Red Mine
Project Planning and Management
- Microsoft Project Plan
- Weekly Milestone Tracking and Communication with Customer (PPT Dashboard and Detailed XLS with Milestones, Issues and Risks )
- Daily Status Report through an in house Tool (CT Plus)
- Issue Logging and Monitoring using CT IssueTracker